Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Self Regulating Heat Cable, 100 ft L, 120V
- Item # 4E516
- Mfr. Model # H612100
- NSN # 4540-01-366-1174
- UNSPSC # 26121601
- Catalog Page # 4253
- Shipping Weight 9.85 lbs.
- ItemSelf Regulating Heating Cable
- Mounting LocationWet or Dry
- Cable Length100 ft.
- Max. Circuit Length200 ft.
- Watts per Foot @ 40F6
- Amps per Foot @ 40F0.050
- FeaturesSelf Regulating Energy Efficient, Prevents Freeze Up Problems
- For Use WithLighter Plastic or Metal Pipes Up to 8" Dia., Roof, Gutter
- StandardsUL Listed and CSA Certified
- IncludesCable, (2) Power Connection Kits, Splice and Tee Kit, Roll of Application Tape
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This product is rated for wet and dry applications, including drains. However, a sewer application may require a hazardous location or explosion proof product because of methane gasses. You will want to check local code to see if there are requirements you need to meet for your application.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.