Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Floor Heating Kit, 50 sq. ft., Voltage 120, Watts Per Square Ft. 12, Width 20", Length 30.5
- Item # 1RZZ8
- Mfr. Model # QUICKNET-50-1
- UNSPSC # 40101830
- Catalog Page # 4254
- Shipping Weight 5.97 lbs.
- ItemElectric Floor Heating Kit
- Watts Per Square Ft.12
- Heating Area50 sq. ft.
- Length30.5 ft.
- Min. Bend Radius1-1/4"
- Heating Cable Spacing3"
- Ambient Temp. Range32 to 104 Degrees F
- Heating Cable Construction2 Wire, Grounded, Fluoropolymer Insulating Jacket
- Cold Lead10 ft., 2 Wire 16 AWG, Plus Ground Braid
- Control TypeThermostat(Included)
- For Use WithAll Standard Sub Flooring Materials
- Manufacturers Warranty Length15 yr. Limited
- IncludesAdhesive Backed Mat
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 1RZZ9Electric Floor Heating Kit, 60 sq. ft., Voltage 120, Watts Per Square Ft. 12, Width 20", Length 36.4RAYCHEM
Price $1,045.00 / each
- Item # 6MJW0Electric Floor Heating Kit, 50 sq. ft., Voltage 120, Watts Per Square Ft. 12, Width 20", Length 30.5GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $478.25 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.