Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Gray Concrete Patch and Repair, 60 lb. Size, Coverage: 6 sq. ft.
- Item # 15F527
- Mfr. Model # GRA-RSCM-60
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 61.0 lbs.
- Item Concrete Patch and Repair
- Color Gray
- Number of Components 1
- Size 60 lb.
- Container Type Pail
- Coverage 6 sq. ft.
- VOC Not Specified
- Flash Point Greater Than 212 Degrees F
- Application Time 15 min.
- Dry Time 1 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 24 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 1 hr.
- Functional Cure 1 hr.
- Adheres To Concrete
- Application Use To Patch and Repair Concrete From 2" To 24", For Use On Projects Where Fast Strength Gain and Added Durability Are Desired
- Characteristics Non-Flammable, Non-Combustable, Dries to A Durable, Hard Finish
- Includes 60 lb. of Rapid Set Concrete Mix
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.