Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rapid Comfort Clothing and Spill Kit
- Item # 9KZK2
- Mfr. Model # Z63157982
- UNSPSC # 47131905
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- ItemRapid Comfort Clothing and Spill Kit
- IncludesGown, Shoe Covers, Face Mask, Safety Goggles with indirect vents, 2 Pair Vinyl Gloves, Antimicrobial Hand Wipe, Biohazard Disposal Bag, Incident Report Form
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Spill Control Absorbents (2055)
- Spill Control Sorbents (2051)
- Safety Goggles (304)
- Boot/Shoe Covers (213)
- Shoe Covers (125)
- Biohazard Bags (103)
- Medical Face Masks (102)
- Antimicrobial Towelettes (100)
- Bio Hazard Bags (100)
- Bodily Fluid Spill Control Kits (61)
- Biohazard Spill Kits (56)
- Eyeshield Face Masks (14)
- Chemical-Protective Gowns (9)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.