Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRefrigeration/Freezer Control
- TypeMedium Temp.
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionClose on Rise, Automatic Reset
- Control Range (F)0 to 55
- Temp. Differential High (F)3 to 20
- Temp. Differential Low (F)6 to 25
- Height (In.)2-3/4
- Width (In.)3-1/2
- Depth (In.)2
- Capillary Length (In.)72
- Capillary TypeCapillary
- Locked Rotor Amps144
- Full Load Amps24
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)720
- ConstructionBellows are Laser welded, For Extended Life, Compact Case is Zinc Plated, Pressed Steel, Has a NEMA 1 Non-conductive, Non-corrosive Cover which is Retained by a Captive, Accessible Screw
- ApplicationSuitable for Line or Pilot Duty Cycling of Motors, Compressors or Solenoid Valves
- Agency ComplianceUL Listed
- IncludesDual Temperature Scale, Fahrenheit and Celsius Readings, Mounting Bracket, Mounting Screws, Terminal Screws, Adjustment Knob
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.