Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Refrigerator Cold Control, 0 to 47 Range
- Item # 6KXG3
- Mfr. Model # K50Q-1125-001
- UNSPSC # 39121549
- Catalog Page # 4208
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Item Refrigeration/Freezer Control
- Type Medium Temp.
- Switch Type Close On Rise
- Switch Action SPST
- Control Range (F) 0 to 47
- Normally On (F) 15
- Cold Off -4
- Warm On 47
- Height (In.) 2-1/2
- Width (In.) 1-1/8
- Depth (In.) 1-1/8
- Capillary Length (In.) 47-1/4
- Capillary Type Capillary w/Bulb Sensor
- Voltage 120/240
- Locked Rotor Amps 80
- Full Load Amps 16
- Application Designed for Temperature Cold Control
- For Use With Single Temperature Cabinet
- Includes Faceplate and Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This control is designed to maintain a set temperature. When the temperature rises above the setting it will close the contacts to turn the unit on, when the temperature reaches the setting the contacts will open turning the unit off.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.