Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 277VAC
- Item # 4E912
- Mfr. Model # C12-5010
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4222
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPDT
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range60 Degrees to 98 Degrees F
- Differential3 Degrees F
- Insertion Depth3"
- Overall Length39"
- Sensor TypeCopper
- Sensing Bulb Dia.3/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length9"
- Capillary Length36"
- FeaturesReplace Many OEM Controls on Single Stage Packaged Terminal, Room, Thru-The-Wall Heat/Cool Units
- For Use WithSingle Stage Heat/Cool PTAC and Thru the Wall Units
- ApplicationHeating and Cooling
- Enclosure TypeNone
- Voltage Range120 to 277VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V20A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V20A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V18 to 25A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V18 to 25A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Full Load Amps25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V25A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V16A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)240VA
- Mounting TypeAny Position
- Mounting LocationOn Unit
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (896)
- Heat Controls (481)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (472)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (293)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (139)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) Thermostats (102)
- Remote Bulb Thermostats (77)
- Heat Pump Thermostats (68)
- Air Conditioner Thermostats (39)
- Air Conditioner Controls (24)
- A/C Thermostats (11)
- PTAC Controls (11)
- A/C Controls (9)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.