Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Voltage Thermostat
- Switch Type2 SPDT
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches2
- Control Range-30 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Differential1 Degrees to 30 Degrees F
- Temp. Sensitivity+/-1 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeThermistor
- Sensing Bulb Dia.1/4"
- Sensing Bulb Length2"
- Capillary Length96"
- For Use WithHeating, Cooling, Refrigeration
- Display TypeLCD
- Enclosure TypeNEMA 1
- Input Voltage24VAC
- Voltage Range24 to 240VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120V9.8A (NO), 5.8A (NC)
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC4.9A (NO), 2.9A (NC)
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V9.8
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V4.9
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125VA
- Mounting TypeVertical or Horizontal
- Number of Relay Inputs1
- Number of Relay Outputs2
- Number of Stages2
- 0-10V OutputYes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (888)
- Refrigeration Controls (254)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (251)
- Electronic Temperature Controls (236)
- Heater Thermostats (157)
- Programmable Thermostats (121)
- Electronic Thermostats (119)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) Thermostats (101)
- Refrigeration Temperature Controls (84)
- 2-Stage Controls (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.