Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Voltage Thermostat, 24 to 240VAC
- Item # 3ZP85
- Mfr. Model # ETC212-100-000
- UNSPSC # 39121549
- Catalog Page # 3773
- Shipping Weight 1.05 lbs.
- Item Line Voltage Thermostat
- Switch Type 2 SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 2
- Control Range -30 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Differential 1 Degrees to 30 Degrees F
- Height 6-1/2"
- Width 2-3/4"
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Temp. Sensitivity +/-1 Degrees F
- Sensor Type Thermistor
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 1/4"
- Sensing Bulb Length 2"
- Capillary Length 96"
- For Use With Heating, Cooling, Refrigeration
- Color Gray
- Display Type LCD
- Enclosure Type NEMA 1
- Input Voltage 24VAC
- Voltage Range 24VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 9.8A (NO), 5.8A (NC)
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 4.9A (NO), 2.9A (NC)
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 9.8
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 4.9
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Mounting Type Vertical or Horizontal
- Number of Relay Inputs 1
- Number of Relay Outputs 2
- Number of Stages 2
- 0-10V Output Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.