Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 3XL11
- Mfr. Model # F25-107
- NSN # 5930-01-135-1259
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4208
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- ItemDefrost Termination/Fan Delay Control
- TypeDefrost Control
- Switch TypeSPDT
- Switch Action1 Opens on Rise, 1 Closes on Rise
- Control Range (F)40 to 75
- Capillary Length (In.)60
- Capillary TypeCross Ambient Bulb
- Bulb Dia. (In.)3/8
- Bulb Size Length (In.)4
- Locked Rotor Amps80
- Full Load Amps20
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)360
- ApplicationControl terminates defrost and delays the evaporator fan operation on electric heat, hot gas and reverse cycle commercial refrigeration systems. Prevents Warm, Moist Air from being Circulated into the Refrigerated Space, Fan On Temp Fixed at 20 F, Defrost Termination Range 40-75 F
- For Use WithHot Gas, Reverse Cycle, or Electric Heat Defrost, Commercial Refrigeration Systems, 7008-100 Series Defrost Controls
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.