Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRefrigeration Control
- TypeConstant Cut In Control
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionClose On Rise
- Control Range (F)35 to 41
- Normally Off (F)23.5
- Cold Off15 Degrees F
- Warm Off31
- Capillary Length (In.)84
- Capillary TypeCapillary
- Locked Rotor Amps80
- Full Load Amps16/16
- ApplicationConstant 41 Degree F Cut-in Feature Provides an Off-cycle Defrost Function, Each Time the Control Cycles Off the Control Contacts will Remain Open Until the Evaporator is Cleared of any Frost that may have Accumulated from the Previous On Cycle
- For Use WithVending Machines, Automatic Beverage Dispensers, Reach-In Coolers And Various Other Medium Temperature Commercial Equipment Requiring Off Cycle Defrost
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.