Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 4E056
- Mfr. Model # A22-2453
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.56 lbs.
- Item Air Conditioner Cycling Control
- Type Universal Kit
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Close on Rise
- Control Range (F) 59 to 90
- Constant Differential (F) 6
- Capillary Length (In.) 39
- Capillary Type Copper Cross Ambient
- Bulb Dia. (In.) 3/8
- Bulb Size Length (In.) 4
- Voltage 120/240/277
- Locked Rotor Amps 80/80/60
- Full Load Amps 20/20/16
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 500
- Construction Kit Contains Parts For Mulitple Applications Not All Parts Will Be Used In Any One Application
- Application May be Used to Replace OEM Controls Which Govern the On/Off Compressor Function
- For Use With Room Air Conditioner
- Includes Break-off Shaft, Dial Knob and Mounting Bracket for Fast, Easy Installation
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.