Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Nailer Kit, Voltage 6.0 NiCd, Battery Included, Fastener Range 1/2" - 1-1/2"
- Item # 2HNX1
- Mfr. Model # TF1200
- UNSPSC # 27112716
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 16.9 lbs.
- ItemCordless Nailer Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Head StyleVarious
- Fastener Range1/2" - 1-1/2"
- Collation Angle0 Degrees
- Collation TypeAdhesive
- Magazine Capacity42
- Magazine LoadingRear
- Depth ControlAdjustable
- Battery Included2HNX6
- Battery Pack Replacement2HNX6
- Battery TypeNiCd
- Handle TypeAntislip Rubber
- Triggering ModeAutomatic
- Replacement Fuel Cell No.2HNX4
- TipNo Mar with Sight Lines
- RequiresFuel Cell and Rechargeable Battery to Operate
- Tool Weight8.4 lb.
- IncludesTool Manual, Safety Glasses, Battery Charger, and Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.