Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Nailer Kit, Voltage 6.0 NiCd, Battery Included, Fastener Range 1/2" - 1-1/2"
- Item # 2HNX1
- Mfr. Model # TF1200
- UNSPSC # 27112716
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 16.9 lbs.
- Item Cordless Nailer Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 6.0
- Head Style Various
- Fastener Range 1/2" - 1-1/2"
- Collation Angle 0 Degrees
- Collation Type Adhesive
- Magazine Straight
- Magazine Capacity 42
- Magazine Loading Rear
- Depth Control Adjustable
- Battery Included 2HNX6
- Battery Pack Replacement 2HNX6
- Cordless Tool Battery Type NiCd
- Handle Type Antislip Rubber
- Triggering Mode Automatic
- Replacement Fuel Cell No. 2HNX4
- Tip No Mar with Sight Lines
- Light No
- Requires Fuel Cell and Rechargeable Battery to Operate
- Length 17"
- Width 1-5/8"
- Height 15-1/2"
- Tool Weight 8.4 lb.
- Includes Tool Manual, Safety Glasses, Battery Charger, and Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.