Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
PVC Spray Head for Shrubs, 1/2" FNPT Connection, Half Circle Pattern
- Item # 6YPP0
- Mfr. Model # 1802H
- UNSPSC # 21101803
- Catalog Page # 3438
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- Item Spray Head for Shrubs
- Connection 1/2" FNPT
- Material of Construction PVC
- Pattern Half Circle
- Spacing 8 to 15 ft.
- Pressure Range 15 to 30 psi
- Flow Rate 1.3 to 1.85 gpm
- Radius of Throw 8 to 15 ft.
- Height 4"
- Pop-Up Clearance 2"
- Application Watering Shrubs, Lawns and Other Planting Areas
- Features Patented Pressure-Activated Co-Molded Wiper Seal Prevents Wasteful Water Leakage and Assures Long Life, Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Spring Assures Flush Retraction, Multiple Pop-Up Heights for Maximum Design Flexibility, Simple and Top Adjustment Screw Decreases Spray Distance
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.