Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Traffic Marking Paint, White, 1 gal.
- Item # 4YNX9
- Mfr. Model # 7310-01
- UNSPSC # 31211501
- Catalog Page # 1925
- Shipping Weight 12.65 lbs.
- ItemTraffic Zone Marking Paint
- Base TypeAlkyd Solvent
- Color FamilyWhites
- Size1 gal.
- Net Weight3.78L
- Coverage420 Linear ft./4" Strip
- Dry Time2 to 3 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free20 min.
- Application Temperature40 to 90 Degrees F
- Application MethodBrush, Roll, Striping Machine
- SurfaceAsphalt, Concrete, Sealcoat, Brick, Grass, Re-Stripe Paint Lines
- Exposure ConditionsMild to Moderate
- VOC Content144 g/L
- StandardsA-A-2886B Type II
- For Use WithMarking Guns
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Flammable Liquid
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.