Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Preformed Thermoplastic Pavement Markings, White, Right Turn Arrow Elongated, 12 ft. Overall Length
- Item # 18E591
- Mfr. Model # PR-TH-3532
- UNSPSC # 31211501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 30.0 lbs.
- ItemPreformed Thermoplastic Pavement Markings
- LegendRight Turn Arrow Elongated
- Overall Length12 ft.
- Overall Width3 ft.
- Thickness90 mil
- MaterialAlkyd Thermoplastic
- Application MethodPre-Heat Asphalt or Concrete With Hand Torch to Approximately 300 Deg. F, Position Thermoplastic on Pavement, Torch Heat Gently (8-10 in. above Surface) by Hand Torch Until Melted
- Shelf Life2 Years
- StandardsMeets AASHTO M-249 Specification, FHWA, Complies with MUTCD, ASTM E 303 (Skid Resistance), Minimum Initial BPN Great than 45, ASTM D 6628
- Number of Pieces6
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.