Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Granular Thermoplastic Extrude, Yellow
- Item # 18E507
- Mfr. Model # TH-CC-205-Y
- UNSPSC # 31211501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 50.65 lbs.
- ItemGranular Thermoplastic Extrude Pavement Marking
- Thickness90 to 125 mil
- MaterialAlkyd Thermoplastic
- Application MethodHot Applied Thermoplastic is Prepared for Road Application in a Melting Kettle Where the Granular Material is Heated Until it Liquefies at Temperatures Exceeding 400 F. agitator Blend the Thermoplastic While Heating and Transfer into a Screed or Spray Device. apply to Road Surface in its Specified Width and Thickness as a Line, Legend or Symbol. Glass Beads are Immediately Applied to Provide initial Retro Reflectivity.
- Shelf Life1 Year
- StandardsAASHTO M-249
- Number of Pieces1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.