Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Analog Radiation Detector
- Item # 3KWK9
- Mfr. Model # 4EC
- UNSPSC # 42203901
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- Item Radiation Detector
- Operating Range 0-.5, 0-5, 0-50 mR/hr -- 0-500, 0-5,000, 0-50,000 CPM or 0-500 micron Sv/hr ---- 0-50 mR/hr.
- Gamma Radiation Range Detects Gamma down to 10-12 KeV, Has more linear reading above 40KeV
- Alpha Energy Sensitivity Down to 2MeV
- Beta Energy Sensitivity Down to 2MeV
- Gamma and X-ray Energy Sensitivity 1000 CPM/mR/hr (referenced to Cs-137
- Accuracy Typically +/-15% of reading (referenced to Cs-137)
- Display Analog
- Display Units mR/hr, CPM, or uSv/hr
- Powered By 9V Battery
- Battery Life 2,000 Hrs At Normal Background
- Calibration Certificate Cert. of Conformance
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.