Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Analog Oven, 1000W
- Item # 9KC57
- Mfr. Model # 20AF
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # 909
- Shipping Weight 66.0 lbs.
- Item Analog Oven
- Temp. Range Amb. +25 Degrees F to 232 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy +/- 6 Degrees F
- Inside Usable Dimensions 11" x 13" x 13"
- Overall Dimensions 24.5" x 15" x 15"
- Volume 1.1 cu. ft.
- Convection Type Forced Air
- Material Steel, Thermoplastic (Handle)
- Number of Shelves 2
- Number of Doors 1
- Power Consumption 1000W
- Power Requirement 8.8A
- Thermostat Hydraulic
- Includes Door-mounted, Dual-range Degrees C/ Degrees F dial Thermometer, One Fixed Shelf, Two Adjustable Shelves and a 6'L Grounded Cord and Plug
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Laboratory Ovens (109)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.