Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Analog Oven, 0.7 cu. ft.
- Item # 8CCJ1
- Mfr. Model # 10GC
- UNSPSC # 41104501
- Catalog Page # 909
- Shipping Weight 42.3 lbs.
- Item Analog Oven
- Temp. Range Amb. +25 Degrees F to 232 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy +/- 6 Degrees F
- Inside Usable Dimensions 10" x 12" x 10"
- Overall Dimensions 17" x 14" x 12"
- Volume 0.7 cu. ft.
- Convection Type Gravity
- Material Steel, Thermoplastic (Handle)
- Number of Shelves 2
- Number of Doors 1
- Power Consumption 600W
- Power Requirement 5.22A
- Thermostat Bi-Metal
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Laboratory Ovens (109)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.