Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Underground Enclosure, 8000 lb., 16-1/4"H
- Item # 4FEC4
- Mfr. Model # PG1118Z80417
- UNSPSC # 39121301
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D0862
- Shipping Weight 80.0 lbs.
- Item Underground Enclosure Assembly
- Type PG
- Cover Logo Electric
- Nominal Length (In.) 17
- Nominal Width (In.) 10-1/8
- Nominal Height (In.) 16-1/4
- Overall Length (In.) 20-1/4
- Overall Width (In.) 13-3/8
- Overall Height (In.) 18
- Cover Bolt Type 2 Stainless Steel Hex Head Bolts 3/8-16 x 2 1/4 UNC
- Cover Pull Slot Size (In.) 1/2 x 2 1/2
- Color Gray
- Material of Construction Monolithic Polymer Concrete
- Description/Special Features Open Bottom
- Load Rating (Lb.) 8000
- Standards UL listed to ANSI/SCTE 77 2007 Tier 8
- Nominal Dimension 17"L x 10-1/8"W x 16-1/4"H
- Overall Dimension 20-1/4"L x 13-3/8"W x 18"H
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.