Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Paging Horn, 16W, 25/70v XMFR
- Item # 39L721
- Mfr. Model # QH16T
- UNSPSC # 52161512
- Catalog Page # 2761
- Shipping Weight 5.06 lbs.
- Item PA Horn
- Type All Weather
- Overall Height (In.) 3
- Overall Width (In.) 8-7/8
- Overall Length (In.) 9-3/16
- Enclosure Color Tan
- Enclosure Material Steel
- Tweeter Dia. (In.) 3
- Tweeter Composition Metal
- Woofer Dia. (In.) 3
- Woofer Composition Polypropylene
- Watt (RMS) 16
- Max. Wattage 16
- Sensitivity (dB) 110 dB-SPL, 1W/1M
- Transformer Settings 70/25V
- Power Taps @ 25V 1W/2W/4W/8W/16W
- Power Taps @ 75V 1W/2W/4W/8W/16W
- Frequency Response 300 to 15kHz
- Weight (Lbs.) 6
- For Use With Paging Amplifier
- Includes Transformer and Universal Mount
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.