Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Unit Mounted Thermostat, 25A, 120 To 277V
- Item # 25D246
- Mfr. Model # UHMT1
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # 4281
- Shipping Weight 0.55 lbs.
- Temp. Range40 Degrees to 85 Degrees F
- Voltage Range120 to 277
- Amps AC25
- Fits KW3.0 to 15.0
- Switch TypeSPST
- For Use WithAll MUH heaters
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
QMARK Price $111.35 / each
Item # 25D246
Mfr. Model # UHMT1
UNSPSC # 40101819
1. how long is the capillary tube
2 what diameter is the bulb
3. how sensitive is the themometer bulb and bellows...will it respond to 1 degree, 5 degrees or what is the minimum change that it will respond to?
If you need help selecting the proper thermostat for your application, please call 800-472-4643 and speak with one of our HVAC tech reps they will be able to assist you further.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.