Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hazardous Location Unit Heater, Fan Forced, Voltage 480, Amps AC 12.7, 3 Phase, BtuH 34,120
- Item # 5NF01
- Mfr. Model # GUX10004832
- UNSPSC # 40101814
- Catalog Page # 4282
- Shipping Weight 138.0 lbs.
- ItemHazardous Location Unit Heater
- Heater TypeFan Forced
- BtuH Output34120
- Amps AC12.7
- Air Flow840 cfm
- Overall Height19-1/8"
- Overall Width23-7/8"
- Overall Depth21"
- Contactor Coil Voltage24
- Cabinet Width23-7/8"
- Cabinet Depth11-1/16"
- Cabinet Height19-1/8"
- Housing MaterialHeavy Gauge Steel
- Housing FinishGray Powder Coated
- FeaturesBall Bearing Permanently Lubricated Explosion Proof Motor, Manual Reset High Limit Cutout, Fan Selector Switch, 120V Control Circuit and Pilot Light
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- StandardsUL and C-UL for Class I Group C, D, Division 1, 2, Class II, Groups E, F, G
- IncludesSteel Tubes, Aluminum Fins and a Non Toxic Heat Transfer Fluid, Automatic Reset Thermal Limit, 24V Control Circuit Transformer
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 5NF06QMARK
Price $6,641.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.