Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Electric Washdown Heater, Voltage 480, 3 Phase, 85,300 BtuH, 1800 cfm
- Item # 5NF16
- Mfr. Model # JUW2500483TLS
- UNSPSC # 40101814
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 80.0 lbs.
- Item Electric Washdown Heater
- BtuH 85,300
- Voltage 480
- Phase 3
- Air Flow 1800 cfm
- Hz 60
- Amps AC 30.1
- kW 25.0
- Temp. Rise 44 Degrees F
- Width 19-1/2"
- Depth 21-1/4"
- Height 32-1/4"
- Grille Stainless Steel
- Housing Material 16 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- Features NEMA 4X Enclosure, Epoxy Sealed Automatic Reset Thermal Cutout and A Manual Reset Thermal Cutout, Totally Enclosed, Permanently Lubricated, Ball Bearing Motor, Epoxy Coated
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards UL Listed For Corrosive Areas and NEMA 4X Wash Down Requirements
- Includes Bracket for Wall or Ceiling Mounting
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.