Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Unit Heater, Vertical or Horizontal, Voltage 208, 7.5 kW, 1 or 3 Phase
- Item # 25D252
- Mfr. Model # MUH078
- UNSPSC # 40101814
- Catalog Page # 3835
- Shipping Weight 33.6 lbs.
- Item Electric Unit Heater
- Voltage 208
- kW 7.5
- BtuH 25,600
- Phase 1 or 3
- Amps AC 36.1/20.8
- Hz 60
- Mounting Type Vertical or Horizontal
- Temp. Rise 37 Degrees F
- Air Flow 650 cfm
- Width 19"
- Depth 7-1/2"
- Height 21-3/4"
- Max. Mounting Height 9 ft.
- Horizontal Air Throw 18 ft.
- Vertical Floor Coverage 14 ft.
- Vertical Mounting H 14 ft.
- Housing Material 20 ga. Steel
- Housing Finish Polyester Powder Coated
- Contactor Coil Voltage 24
- Features Enclosed Motor, Adjustable Louvers, Fan-Delay, Auto Reset
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Standards cULus
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.