Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Unit Heater
- Mounting TypeVertical or Horizontal
- Amps AC18.0
- Temp. Rise52 Degrees F
- Air Flow910 cfm
- Max. Mounting Height11 ft.
- Horizontal Air Throw35 ft.
- Vertical Floor Coverage20 ft.
- Vertical Mounting H20 ft.
- Housing Material20 ga. Steel
- Housing FinishPolyester Powder Coat
- Contactor Coil Voltage24
- FeaturesEnclosed Motor, Adjustable Louvers, Fan-Delay, Auto Reset
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The heater is not configured in either delta or wye. The transformer that supplies power to the building or facility is where the delta or wye is configured. You can contact your local electrical provider to determine which configuration you power supply is.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.