Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Wall Heater, Recessed or Surface, Voltage 277, Watts 1800 to 4000
- Item # 13R110
- Mfr. Model # SSHO4007
- UNSPSC # 40101814
- Catalog Page # 3830
- Shipping Weight 24.25 lbs.
- Item Electric Wall Heater
- Heater Type Programmable Touchscreen
- Mounting Type Recessed or Surface
- Watts 1800 to 4000
- BtuH 13,650
- Voltage 277
- Wall Opening Height 17-3/8"
- Wall Opening Width 12"
- Wall Opening Depth 3-3/4"
- Amps AC 6.5 - 14.4
- Color White
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Air Temp. Rise 88.2 Degrees F
- Grille Material Metal
- Grille Width 15-5/16"
- Grille Depth 1-11/16"
- Grille Height 19-3/16"
- Housing Width 14-3/8"
- Housing Depth 4"
- Housing Height 18-1/4"
- Features LED Touch Screen, 5 Day/2 Day Programmability, Electronic Controls, Proportional Heat Output, Building Management System Connections
- Finish Polyester Powder Coated
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards ETL and cETL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.