Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Press Switch, Open On Rise 610 PSI
- Item # 6ALD0
- Mfr. Model # 6ALD0
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # 4211
- Shipping Weight 0.17 lbs.
- ItemPressure Switch
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionOpens On High Pressure
- Range (PSI)150-700
- Close (PSI)420
- Open (PSI)610
- Differential Pressure (PSI)610 to 420
- Pressure Connection1/4" Female SAE
- Capillary Length (In.)48
- EnclosureNEMA 1
- FunctionTo Protect the Compressor Loss of Refrigerant in Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems
- ApplicationFor Refrigerants R 12, R 22, R 134A and R 502, In Commercial Refrigeration
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Safety Switches (4072)
- Pressure Sensors (764)
- Pressure Switches (717)
- Pressure Controls (606)
- Pressure Control Switches (602)
- Pressure Pump Switches (465)
- Compressor Pressure Switches (390)
- Pump Pressure Switches (311)
- Refrigeration Controls (255)
- Refrigerant Pressure Controls (237)
- Industrial Pressure Switches (114)
- Single Pressure Controls (83)
- A/C Switches (46)
- Air Conditioner Switches (46)
- Heat Pump Switches (35)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.