Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Letter and Number Set, 1/4 In. H, Steel
- Item # 1F117
- Mfr. Model # 1F117
- UNSPSC # 27112306
- Catalog Page # 2604
- Shipping Weight 7.667 lbs.
- ItemLetter and Number Set
- Character Height1/4"
- Shank Length3"
- Shank Size Square1/2"
- Hardness58 to 62HRC at the Engraving End and 38 to 46HRC at the Striking End
- Case MaterialPlastic
- Impression Letter TypeGothic
- IndicationCharacter and Size are Marked on Thumb Side
- Includes(36) Pieces - A thru Z, an Ampersand and 0 thru 8 with 6 Serving as 9
- StandardsFederal Specification GGG-D-280C
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.