Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Partition, Single Compartment, Almond
- Item # 7YP86
- Mfr. Model # 7YP86
- UNSPSC # 30181508
- Catalog Page # 3861
- Shipping Weight 146.77 lbs.
- Item Toilet Partition
- Type Single Compartment
- Material of Construction Baked Enamel
- Width 36"
- Height 82"
- Depth 60"
- Color Almond
- Color/Finish Almond/Powder Coated
- Fastener Type Theft Resistant
- Mounting Type Floor Anchored Overhead Braced
- Includes Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Washroom (2670)
- Lavatory (2669)
- Bathroom Stall Components (816)
- Lavatory Stall Components (816)
- Restroom Stall Components (816)
- Washroom Stall Components (816)
- Toilet Stall Components (788)
- Bathroom Stall Panels (244)
- Restroom Stall Panels (244)
- Toilet Privacy Partitions (244)
- Toilet Stall Panels (244)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This question is a bit vague, is this a new installation or an older existing one.If it is a new one and it is Global Partitions product you are likely missing some hardware, if it is an old instalation your hinges are worn out. That being said the first issue is, who's bathromm partition is it there are a bunch of Bathroom partition MFG's so there is "NO UNIVERSAL HINGE KIT". Every company has their own hinges, so it is likly if it is not a Global Steel partitions our hardware will not fit.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.