Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Particle Counter, Size 0.3, 1.0, 5.0 uM
- Item # 23V750
- Mfr. Model # 23V750
- UNSPSC # 77121508
- Catalog Page # 876
- Shipping Weight 5.05 lbs.
- Item Particle Counter
- Particle Size 0.3, 0.5,1.0,2.5, 5.0 and 10 Micrometers
- Flow Rate 0.1 CFM
- Relative Humidity Range 0 to 100%
- Concentration Range 2,000,000 p/cf
- Sensitivity N/A
- Temp. Range 32 to 122 Degrees F
- Display Color Display
- Data Storage 5000 (depends on SD card capacity)
- Number of Channels 6
- Sample Time 0 to 60s
- Count Modes Cumulative, Differential Count, Concentration
- Interface USB
- Powered By US AC Adapter Or Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Calibration Certificate NO
- Includes Power Adaptor, Battery, Zero Filter, Tripod, USB Cable, Software, 4G Micro SD, Instruction, Hard Case and Color Box
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Have the sampling time set to 21s and relative particle counter is 1L. If need 1 cube meter, have the reading multiple by 1000.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.