Particle Counter, Size 0.3, 1.0, 5.0 uM
- Item # 23V750
- Mfr. Model # 23V750
- UNSPSC # 77121508
- Catalog Page # 882
- Shipping Weight 5.05 lbs.
- ItemParticle Counter
- Particle Size0.3, 0.5,1.0,2.5, 5.0 and 10 Micrometers
- Flow Rate0.1 CFM
- Relative Humidity Range0 to 100%
- Concentration Range2,000,000 p/cf
- Temp. Range32 to 122 Degrees F
- DisplayColor Display
- Data Storage5000 (depends on SD card capacity)
- Number of Channels6
- Sample Time0 to 60s
- Count ModesCumulative, Differential Count, Concentration
- Powered ByUS AC Adapter Or Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Calibration CertificateNO
- IncludesPower Adaptor, Battery, Zero Filter, Tripod, USB Cable, Software, 4G Micro SD, Instruction, Hard Case and Color Box
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.