Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Carburetor/Choke Cleaner, 13 oz Can
- Item # 1PKT8
- Mfr. Model # C-16
- UNSPSC # 47131828
- Catalog Page # 1296
- Shipping Weight 1.06 lbs.
- ItemCarburetor and Choke Cleaner
- Size13 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Boiling Point133 Degrees F
- Freezing Point-50 Degrees F
- Flash Point-4 Degrees F
- Pour Point-50 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity0.827 to 0.837 @ 77 Degrees F
- VOC Content45%
- FeaturesLow VOC Formula, For Use With Most Common Make Engines
- ApplicationFor Autos/Light Duty Trucks
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Methylene Chloride
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA and NJ.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Degreaser Cleaners (704)
- Cleaner Degreasers (692)
- Spray Cleaners (445)
- Automotive Cleaners (362)
- Cleaner/Degreaser Aerosols (218)
- Solvent Degreasers (185)
- Degreaser Solvents (183)
- Aerosol Degreasers (146)
- Engine Cleaners (103)
- Engine Degreasers (40)
- Carburetor Cleaners (11)
- Carburetor/Choke Cleaners (10)
- Carburetor/Choke Cleaner Aerosols (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.