Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wireless Synchronizd Clock Bundle, Analog
- Item # 15F569
- Mfr. Model # WSCBA-5
- UNSPSC # 54111603
- Catalog Page # 2151
- Shipping Weight 25.1 lbs.
- ItemWireless Synchronized Clock Bundle
- Display TypeAnalog
- Time Format12 Hour, 24 Hour
- Overall Dia.13-1/4"
- Face Dia.12-1/2"
- Power Source3.6 Volt Lithium Battery
- MountWall/Dual Wall/Dual Ceiling
- FeaturesUses frequency-hopping technology to continuously broadcast time signal between 902MHz-928MHz (128 signaling channels) to unlimited number of clocks with no interference, Automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings Time and keeps time during power outages, Supports up to 250,000 sq. ft. of signal coverage, No FCC site license required
- Case MaterialABS Plastic
- Case ColorBlack
- Face ColorWhite
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- IncludesTimeTrax(TM) Sync Wall Mount RF Wireless Transmitter, (5) 13in 12-hour face analog wall clocks, (5) Lithium Batteries, Software, User Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.