Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
POU Water Cooler, Floor, Hot/Cold, Elect
- Item # 45K996
- Mfr. Model # PMV-2000N
- UNSPSC # 48101711
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 64.0 lbs.
- Item Point of Use Water Cooler
- Type Floorstanding
- Water Temp. Hot and Cold
- Design Electronic
- Voltage 120
- Amps AC 5.2
- Connection 1/4"
- Construction Metal Powder Coated Sides, Metal Frame, ABS Front and Top
- Reservoir 304 Stainless Steel, 1.3 Gallons with 0.8 Gallons Chilled and 0.8 Gallons Hot
- Height (In.) 49-13/64
- Width (In.) 11-13/16
- Depth (In.) 16-1/2
- Color White
- Includes Ultraviolet Cooling Tank Bio-Film Control, Solid State UV Bulb and Sleeve Assembly, Internal Filter Mounting Bracket, Push Button Electronic dispensing with Safety hot Feature, Adjustable Cold Control, LED Indicator Panel, Solid State Circuit Board with
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.