Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Diaphragm Metering Pump, 120 GPD, 100 PSI
- Item # 4UP31
- Mfr. Model # LPH6SA-PTC3
- UNSPSC # 40151552
- Catalog Page # 3729
- Shipping Weight 20.0 lbs.
- ItemChemical Metering Pump
- Pump TypeDiaphram
- Max. Flow Rate5.00 gph
- Max. Pressure100 psi
- Max. Viscosity1000 CPS
- Suction Lift4 ft.
- Turn Down Ratio100:1
- Body MaterialABS
- Tubing MaterialPVC/Polyethylene
- Seals and O-RingsPTFE
- Ball MaterialCeramic
- Diaphragm MaterialPTFE Faced
- Head and Fitting MaterialGFPPL
- Number of Feeds1
- Cord Length6 ft.
- Min. Flow Rate1.2 gpd
- Max. Strokes per Minute125
- StandardsETL, cETL, ETLsanitary, CE
- IncludesFoot Valve/Strainer Assembly, Backpressure Injection Valve Assembly, Bleed Valve, 4 ft. Suction Tubing, 8 ft. Discharge Tubing and 4 ft. Bleed Valve Tubing
- FeaturesAdjustable Single Head
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Chemical Pumps (1130)
- Positive Displacement Pumps (823)
- Diaphragm Pumps (504)
- Metering Pumps (213)
- Chemical Metering Pumps (166)
- Chlorinator Pumps (164)
- Water Chlorinating Pumps (164)
- Dosing Pumps (163)
- Chemical Feed Pumps (155)
- Chemical Injection Pumps (155)
- Feeder Pumps (155)
- Liquid Feed Pumps (155)
- Liquid Metering Pumps (155)
- Ball Valve Pumps (144)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes this pump will work for Hyperchlorite, this is what is it desinged for, The unit comes with the 5 Function valve and the injector fitting along with the line to connect.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.