Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Diaphragm Metering Pump, 30 GPD, 100 PSI
- Item # 4UP27
- Mfr. Model # LB64SA-PTC1-G19
- UNSPSC # 40151552
- Catalog Page # 3729
- Shipping Weight 9.2 lbs.
- ItemChemical Metering Pump
- Pump TypeDiaphram
- Max. Flow Rate1.25 gph
- Max. Pressure100 psi
- Max. Viscosity1000 CPS
- Suction Lift4 ft.
- Turn Down Ratio100:1
- Body MaterialABS
- Tubing MaterialPVC/Polyethylene
- Seals and O-RingsPTFE
- Ball MaterialCeramic
- Diaphragm MaterialPTFE Faced
- Head and Fitting MaterialGFPPL
- Number of Feeds1
- Cord Length6 ft.
- Min. Flow Rate0.3 gpd
- Max. Strokes per Minute125
- StandardsETL, cETL, ETLsanitary, CE
- IncludesFoot Valve/Strainer Assembly, Backpressure Injection Valve Assembly, Bleed Valve, 4 ft. Suction Tubing, 8 ft. Discharge Tubing and 4 ft. Bleed Valve Tubing
- FeaturesAdjustable Single Head
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Chemical Pumps (1127)
- Positive Displacement Pumps (821)
- Diaphragm Pumps (504)
- Metering Pumps (201)
- Chemical Metering Pumps (154)
- Chlorinator Pumps (152)
- Water Chlorinating Pumps (152)
- Dosing Pumps (150)
- Ball Valve Pumps (144)
- Chemical Feed Pumps (143)
- Chemical Injection Pumps (143)
- Feeder Pumps (143)
- Liquid Feed Pumps (143)
- Liquid Metering Pumps (143)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes that pump should work fine for that, it is fitted with PTFE that will with stand Sulfuric Acid.and should work well. thank you for choosing Grainger Ask & Answer.
"The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger’s product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect. The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.