Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Diaphragm Metering Pump, 12 GPD, 150 PSI
- Item # 4UP26
- Mfr. Model # LB03SA-PTC1-G19
- UNSPSC # 40151552
- Catalog Page # 3729
- Shipping Weight 9.3 lbs.
- Item Chemical Metering Pump
- Pump Type Diaphram
- Max. Flow Rate 0.50 gph
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Max. Viscosity 1000 CPS
- Voltage 115
- Self-Priming Yes
- Suction Lift 4 ft.
- Reproducibility 3%
- Turn Down Ratio 100:1
- Body Material ABS
- Tubing Material PVC/Polyethylene
- Seals and O-Rings PTFE
- Ball Material Ceramic
- Diaphragm Material PTFE Faced
- Head and Fitting Material GFPPL
- Height 9-15/16"
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 5"
- Number of Feeds 1
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Min. Flow Rate 0.1 gpd
- cc/Min. 31.6
- Max. Strokes per Minute 125
- Hz 50/60
- Standards ETL, cETL, ETLsanitary, CE
- Includes Foot Valve/Strainer Assembly, Backpressure Injection Valve Assembly, Bleed Valve, 4 ft. Suction Tubing, 8 ft. Discharge Tubing and 4 ft. Bleed Valve Tubing
- Features Adjustable Single Head
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Chemical Pumps (1156)
- Positive Displacement Pumps (836)
- Diaphragm Pumps (534)
- Metering Pumps (227)
- Chemical Metering Pumps (180)
- Chlorinator Pumps (178)
- Water Chlorinating Pumps (178)
- Dosing Pumps (176)
- Chemical Feed Pumps (169)
- Chemical Injection Pumps (169)
- Feeder Pumps (169)
- Liquid Feed Pumps (169)
- Liquid Metering Pumps (169)
- Ball Valve Pumps (144)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Also, do you sell an anti-siphon valve for the end of the discharge tubing?
The discharge tubing with this item is 3/8” OD. Also, this item comes with a foot valve to be installed on the inlet tubing. With that in place, you will not lose your pump prime while the item is not running. If you would like an additional valve on the discharge side, please contact us with the chemical you are using so that we may make sure it is compatible.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.