Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Vacuum Fuel Pressure Set, 12 Pc
- Item # 6RKL2
- Mfr. Model # JFP3000
- UNSPSC # 81141506
- Catalog Page # 1251
- Shipping Weight 2.25 lbs.
- ItemVacuum Fuel Pressure Set
- FeaturesProfessional Dual Scale Gauge Reads Vacuum And Pressure 0-30 Hg Vac And 0-70 Cm Hg, Also Reads 0-15 Psi And 0-100 Kpa, Gauge Is Protected With A Rugged Outer Boot, Built-in Rear Hook Allows Gauge To Be Hung At Eye Level
- Number of Pieces12
- ApplicationIdeal For Testing Vacuum Lines And Components,Diagnose Internal Engine Problems, Accurately Tests Low-pressure Fuel Systems
- Includes(T) Fitting, To-Line Connector, Conical Adapter, Fuel Adapter, 3-1/2" Vacuum Gauge, 3-1/2" Boot Gauge, 24" Hose, Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.