Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRolling Cabinet
- SeriesSeries 450, Heavy Duty
- Number of Drawers3
- Drawer Capacity100 lb.
- Drawer SlidesBall Bearing
- Storage Capacity23,808 cu. in.
- Load Rating750 lb.
- Caster Size5" x 2"
- Number of Shelves1
- GaugeBottom: 14, Side: 16, Drawers: 18
- Work Surface MaterialVinyl
- Caster Wheel MaterialPlastic
- Caster Type(2) Fixed with Lock, (2) Swivel
- Locking SystemSingle Barrel Lock
- HandlesTubular Metal Side
- ConfigurationTop Compartment: (1) 31-1/4" W x 17-1/2" D x 5-7/16" H, Center Bank: (2) 28-5/8" W x 18-3/8" D x 2-7/8" H, (1) 28-5/8" W x 18-3/8" D x 5-7/16" H, Bottom Tray: (1) 39-1/2" W x 23" D x 3" H
- FinishHigh Gloss
- FeaturesUtility Carts Have Been Developed to Meet The Increasing Requirements That Customers Demand, 36-1/2" X 21-1/2" Top Work Surface with Vinyl Mat, Oil Filled Shock Lift Top, Retractable Lift Lid Opens to A 5" Storage Compartment with Side and Back Storage for Long Handled Items, Dual Ball Bearing Slides on 6" Drawer Only, Open Storage Area, Outside and Inside Extension/Pry Bar Storage Area
- IncludesDrawer Liners
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.