Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Trque Multiplir, 5000ft-lb, 1/2x1 1/2In Dr
- Item # 3R881
- Mfr. Model # J6242
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 27111715
- Catalog Page # 1001
- Shipping Weight 41.15 lbs.
- Item Torque Multiplier
- Female Input Square Drive 1/2"
- Male Output Square Drive 1-1/2"
- Max. Rated Input 189 ft.-lb.
- Max. Rated Output 5000 ft.-lb.
- Torque Ratio 1:26.5
- Gear Ratio 29.25:1
- Gear System 3 Stage Planetary
- Antibacklash Device Self Contained 3 Position
- Overall Length 14-15/16"
- Accuracy +/-5%
- Reaction System Reaction Plate w/Slave Drive
- Handle Length 5-5/8"
- Head Dia. 5-5/8"
- Head Thickness 8-3/4"
- Application Torque Wrenches and Heavy Duty Power or Impact Sockets, Not For Use with Power Drive Tools
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
- Torque Multipliers (31)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.