Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Torque Multiplier, 2200 ft-lb, 1/2x1 In Dr
- Item # 1ART7
- Mfr. Model # J6222
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 27111715
- Catalog Page # 1102
- Shipping Weight 20.5 lbs.
- Item Torque Multiplier
- Female Input Square Drive 1/2"
- Male Output Square Drive 1"
- Max. Rated Input 162 ft.-lb.
- Max. Rated Output 2200 ft.-lb.
- Torque Ratio 1:13.6
- Gear Ratio 15:1
- Gear System 2 Stage Planetary
- Antibacklash Device Self Contained 3 Position
- Angle of Turn Protractor 5 Degrees Increments
- Overall Length 20"
- Accuracy +/-5%
- Reaction System Tubular Reaction Bar
- Handle Length 14-1/8"
- Head Dia. 4-1/32"
- Head Thickness 5-13/16"
- Material Bi Material
- Application Torque Wrenches and Heavy Duty Power or Impact Sockets, Not For Use with Power Drive Tools
- Includes Blow Molded Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Torque Multipliers (31)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.