Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Red Top Chest 27" Width, 18" Depth x 19" Height x Number of Drawers: 8
- Item # 1ZML5
- Mfr. Model # J442719-8RD
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 1059
- Catalog Group # H2320
- Shipping Weight 120.0 lbs.
- ItemTop Chest
- Number of Drawers8
- Drawer Capacity100 lb.
- Drawer SlidesBall Bearing
- Storage Capacity6392 cu. in.
- Load Rating450 lb.
- Gauge20 to 22
- FinishHigh Gloss
- Configuration11" W Left Bank: (4) 16-1/8" D x 1-7/8" H, 23-1/4" W Right Bank: (3) 16-1/8" D x 1-7/8" H, (1) 16-1/8" D x 3-15/16" H
- Locking SystemTubular Key Lock
- Number of Handles2
- Handle DesignSide, Folding
- FeaturesAluminum Extruded Drawer Pulls
- For Use With27" Wide Roller Cabinets
- IncludesDrawer Liners
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
046354 Ball Bearing Slide Assy RH
available thru stanley Proto.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.