Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Red Top Chest 66" Width, 27" Depth x 27" Height x Number of Drawers: 10
- Item # 1ZMK7
- Mfr. Model # J456627-10RD
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 1058
- Catalog Group # H2337
- Shipping Weight 515.0 lbs.
- ItemTop Chest
- Number of Drawers10
- Drawer Capacity200 lb.
- Drawer SlidesBall Bearing
- Storage Capacity24,684 cu. in.
- Load Rating700 lb.
- Gauge20 to 22
- FinishHigh Gloss
- Configuration58" W Compartment: 23-3/4" D x 5-1/2" H, 37-3/8" W Left Bank: (3) 24-3/4" D x 2-1/4" H, (2) 24-3/4" D x 3-3/8" H, 18-5/8" W Right Bank: (3) 24-3/4" D x 2-1/4" H, (2) 24-3/4" D x 3-3/8" H
- Locking SystemTubular Key Lock
- Number of Handles2
- Handle DesignSide, Folding
- FeaturesDouble Wall Drawer Fronts
- For Use With66" Wide Workstations
- IncludesDrawer Liners
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 1ZML3PROTO
Price $874.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.