Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Red Top Chest 50-1/2" Width, 25" Depth x 27" Height x Number of Drawers: 12
- Item # 1ZMK3
- Mfr. Model # J455027-12RD
- NSN # 5140-01-408-3861
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 1058
- Catalog Group # D5977
- Shipping Weight 430.0 lbs.
- ItemTop Chest
- Number of Drawers12
- Drawer Capacity125 lb.
- Drawer SlidesBall Bearing
- Storage Capacity17,641 cu. in.
- Load Rating280 lb.
- Gauge20 to 22
- FinishHigh Gloss
- Configuration44-1/4" W Compartment 23-1/4" D x 5-1/4" H, 28" W Left Bank (4) 23" D x 1-3/4" H, (2) 23" D x 3" H, 13-7/16" W Right Bank (4) 23" D x 1-3/4" H, (2) 23" D x 3" H
- Locking SystemTubular Key Lock
- Number of Handles2
- Handle DesignAluminum, Full-Width
- FeaturesDouble Wall Drawer Fronts
- For Use With5" Wide Workstations
- IncludesDrawer Liners
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.