Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Red Top Chest, 50-1/2" Width x 25" Depth x 27" Height, Number of Drawers: 12
- Item # 1ZMK3
- Mfr. Model # J455027-12RD
- NSN # 5140-01-408-3861
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 949
- Catalog Group # D5977
- Shipping Weight 430.0 lbs.
- Item Top Chest
- Width 50-1/2"
- Depth 25"
- Height 27"
- Number of Drawers 12
- Color Red
- Drawer Capacity 125 lb.
- Series 45
- Drawer Slides Ball Bearing
- Storage Capacity 17,641 cu. in.
- Load Rating 280 lb.
- Material Steel
- Gauge 20 to 22
- Finish High Gloss
- Configuration 44-1/4" W Compartment 23-1/4" D x 5-1/4" H, 28" W Left Bank (4) 23" D x 1-3/4" H, (2) 23" D x 3" H, 13-7/16" W Right Bank (4) 23" D x 1-3/4" H, (2) 23" D x 3" H
- Locking System Tubular Key Lock
- Number of Handles 2
- Handle Design Aluminum, Full-Width
- Features Double Wall Drawer Fronts
- For Use With 5" Wide Workstations
- Includes Drawer Liners
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.