Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3/4" SAE Socket Wrench Set
- Item # 1AF26
- Mfr. Model # J55102
- NSN # 5120-00-204-1999
- UNSPSC # 27111703
- Catalog Page # 979
- Shipping Weight 56.55 lbs.
- Item Socket Wrench Set
- SAE or Metric SAE
- Drive Size 3/4"
- Std. Socket Point Styles Included 12
- Deep Socket Point Styles Included None
- Flex Socket Point Styles Included None
- Number of Pieces 20
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Finish Chrome
- Standards ASME B107.1, ASME B107.500, AS 4283
- Sockets Included 7/8", 15/16", 1", 1-1/16", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-5/16", 1-3/8", 1-7/16", 1-1/2", 1-5/8", 1-3/4", 1-13/16", 1-7/8", 2"
- Includes (1) 3/4" Drive Pear Head Ratchet 20", (2) Drive Extensions 8", 16", (1) Breaker Bar 20", (1) Sliding T-Handle 20", (1) Metal Tool Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.