Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Socket Extension, 3/8 x 3 In, Chrome
- Item # 1AH74
- Mfr. Model # J5260
- NSN # 5120-00-243-1689
- UNSPSC # 27111704
- Catalog Page # 1049
- Shipping Weight 0.16 lbs.
- ItemSocket Extension
- Drive Size3/8"
- Overall Length3"
- StandardsASME B107.500
- FeaturesHeat Treated Alloy Steel
- For Use With3/8" Drive Sockets
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 5F430PROTOPrice:$11.91Compare
- Item # 5MR50WESTWARDPrice:$7.47Compare
- Item # 3ZB29BLACKHAWK BY PROTOPrice:$6.94Compare
- Item # 22F093ARMSTRONGPrice:$13.16Compare
- Item # 3XB27SCHNEIDER ELECTRICPrice:$60.20Compare
- Item # 12A414SK PROFESSIONAL TOOLSPrice:$16.14Compare
- Item # 3ZB30BLACKHAWK BY PROTOPrice:$10.19Compare
Alternate Search Terms
- Socket Extensions (294)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.