Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Drive Size1/2"
- Number of Points12
- Socket DepthStandard
- SAE or MetricMetric
- Tether CapableStandard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Overall Length2-15/64"
- FinishFull Polish
- MaterialAlloy Steel
- Drive TypeSquare
- Output TypeHex
- FeaturesIdeal for Use on Stubborn or Damaged Fasteners, and also on Fasteners Made from Soft Materials; The TorquePlus(TM) Design Allows for Quick and Easy Socket Engagement to the Fastener Flats (not the Corners); The TorquePlus(TM) Configuration Employs a Radius-Corner Design, Shifting Contact Area and Stress Away from the Fastener Corners, Minimizing Slippage; The TorquePlus(TM) Internal Design Minimizes Fastener Rounding, Helps to Extend Fastener Life, and Allows the User to More Easily Turn Worn, Rounded, or Rusted Fasteners
- StandardsASME B107.5M, AS954E S3.8.1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.