Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRolling Cabinet
- SeriesSeries 450, Heavy Duty
- Number of Drawers8
- Drawer Capacity125 lb.
- Drawer SlidesFull Extension Ball Bearing
- Storage Capacity18,920 cu. in.
- Load Rating2800 lb.
- Caster Size6" x 2"
- Number of Shelves2
- GaugeBottom: 14, Side: 16, Drawers: 18
- Work Surface MaterialVinyl
- Caster Wheel MaterialPolyurethane
- Caster Type(2) Fixed with Lock, (2) Swivel
- Locking SystemHeavy Duty Locks with Tubular Key
- HandlesFull Width Aluminum
- ConfigurationCenter Bank: 44-7/16" W x 23" D x 4" H, Left Bank: (4) 28" W x 23" D x 1-3/4" H, (3) 28" W x 23D x 4" H, Right Bin: 13-7/16" W x 23" D x 18" H with (2) 1-1/2" H Drawer
- FinishGlossy Powder Coat
- FeaturesRecessed Aluminum Extruded Drawer Pulls, Heavy Duty Easy Grip Handle, Double Wall Drawer Fronts, 700 lb. Caster
- IncludesVinyl Top and Drawer Liners
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.