Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRolling Cabinet
- SeriesSeries 440, Standard Duty
- Number of Drawers6
- Drawer Capacity100 lb.
- Drawer SlidesFull Extension Ball Bearing
- Storage Capacity30,996 cu. in.
- Load Rating450 lb.
- Caster Size5" x 2"
- Number of Shelves1
- GaugeBottom: 14, Side: 16, Drawers: 18
- Work Surface MaterialVinyl
- Caster Wheel MaterialPolyurethane
- Caster Type(2) Fixed with Lock, (2) Swivel
- Locking SystemHigh Security Tubular Keyed Lock
- HandlesSide Folding
- ConfigurationCenter Bank: (5) 37-3/4" W x 16-1/8" D x 3-15/16" H, (1) 37-3/4" W x 16-1/8" D x 8-1/16" H
- FinishHigh Gloss
- FeaturesHeavy Duty Key, Aluminum Extruded Drawer Pulls, Recessed Drawer Pulls, 4-Way Channel Bottom Panel, 4-Way Channel Bottom Panel, Smooth, Sleek and Durable Paint Finish, Heavy-Duty Easy Grip Handle, 450 lb. Caster
- IncludesVinyl Top and Drawer Liners
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.